With X-cell technology and the Twin Cam X (TCX) heel design, the Race X-cell 16.0 has established itself as the go-to binding for U14 and U16 racers needing the ultimate precision and power transmission. The incredible absorption properties and large contact surface to the ski boot make it almost unbeatable on rock-hard race courses, without compromising on protection. The magnesium parts in the X-cell heel housing, X-cell toe piece and the X-cell heel feature a radical design and a Formula 1 look. A must-have for ambitious racers.
- The toe pieces with magnesium sole holders (on the Xcell 16.0) stand out for the large contact area with the boot sole, top power transfer and impressive shock absorption. The unique Xcell technology makes it possible to filter out short jolts and keep the ski boot perpetually centered. The new Xcell binding also offers what’s likely the most radical design in racing and inspired by F1 design.
TWIN CAM X HEEL
- The next logical step in the improvement of our Twincam heel, with more power, higher elasticity in the release and an optimized performance curve. The new construction increases the boot and ski connectivity for a longer period, even in extremely steep terrain, ensuring precise ski guidance until released. It also offers improved power transfer through the wider connection of the heel rail (NEW: 43 mm). The TC heel’s familiar effective step-in behavior has also been further improved.
AFD STAINLESS STEEL
- All MARKER bindings are equipped with a movable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
INTELLIGENT BACKWARD RELEASE
- Intelligent Backward Release clearly differentiates between forces that occur during a backward twisting fall and moments of force that originate from a movement onto the edge of the ski to enter into curves. An individually adjusted spring reliably regulates the backwards release without any loss of performance.
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Recommended User Weight||133+ lbs|
* Subject to change without notice.