Tubes: All Sizes/Types
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 26 x 1.9-2.35
- Butyl rubber - 80mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 700 x 23-25 (27 x 1-1 1/8)
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (Threaded/removable core) - 26 x 1.5-1.95
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 4 1/4 - Fits the rear tires on high-rise bicycles like Schwinn's Sting-Ray
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 700 x 35-40 (27 x 1 3/8)
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Presta valve - Non-removable core - 700 x 32-38c
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 35mm valve stem - 26 x 3.5-4.0
$6.99 - $7.99
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 700 x 35-42c
$7.99 - $18.00
Our Standard Presta Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride.
$6.00 - $10.00
Our Standard Schrader Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride. - Individually cured for consistent tube thickness = the utmost in quality.
Your little ones have a youthful, intrepid spirit that sees them riding wherever the wind takes them. Most of the time, however, it takes them straight through thorns and debris, leaving you with the unenviable task of changing out flat after flat. But with our Standard Schrader Valve Youth Tubes, you'll have the peace of mind that they're riding on tough tubes that are built strong to last. And to make sure of it, they feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber— meaning that they'll roll smooth and stay tough, ride after ride. - Consistent thickness for the utmost in quality. - 32mm Schrader valve
The least expensive way to ditch 40+ grams of rotating weight is with our Turbo Talc Tubes. A patented, oversized 4.8cm valve base prevents tearing, while a partially threaded valve stem provides a clean interface with pumps. Our lightest and most supple tube offering, it's also been proven in rolling-resistance testing to reduce drag by as much as 13% per wheel. - Packed in talc for easier installation. - 4.8cm valve base prevents issues of valves tearing off. - Smooth at the top for easier pump head insertion and reduced wear on pump internals. - Thinner tube design saves approximately 40 grams of rotating weight. - Thickness: 0.6mm
$7.23 - $8.99
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube. Special quality control that prevents unpleasant surprises. - 40mm valve length
$7.99 - $12.99
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
Unless you're running tubeless (and even if you are), it's a good idea to keep a spare tube or two around, so you can change a tire quickly and reliably, then get back to riding. Continental's Presta valve tube has you covered. - 42mm Presta valve
- Designed to improve rotational stability by decreasing rotational mass at the valve body - Lightweight aluminum Presta-valve body - Removable valve core - Extenders are available and sold separately
Minimum weight and maximum protection: Tubo-MTB-Plus tubes are optimized for tire widths from 2.5" to 3.0", today’s standard for E-MTBs. Their low weight of 105g (for 27.5+) increases your battery life, and they're also a lightweight alternative to tubeless setups. - 42mm valve length
For 29er tires, more than 100g per wheel can be saved with Tubo tubes compared to standard butyl tubes—and almost twice as much space when packaged. Their riding safety is twice as high as for standard tubes and offers maximum protection against a breakdown. The assembly is just as easy as standard tubes. Tubolito tubes are also a lightweight alternative to a tubeless setup. - 42mm valve length
Super light at only 38g, the Tubo-ROAD-700c makes racing bikes even lighter. It's 70g lighter compared to a standard tube, a decisive success factor both over challenging long distances and when it comes to seconds. Suitable for disc and rim brake wheels.
This is Surly’s 29 x 3-inch Presta valve tube. It fits their Knard tires and is made of butyl rubber.
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 20 x 1 (451 x 19)
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 20 x 1 1/8 (451 x 25)
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 20 x 1 3/8 (451 x 32)
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 20 x 1.35-1.5 (406 x 37-45)
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 26 x 1.95-2.125
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Flat Fold Width: 44mm (1.75-2.10), 65mm (2.50-3.0), 78mm (3.0-3.50)
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 12-1/2 x 2-1/4
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 26 x 2.0-2.4
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Turbo Ultralight MTB Tube w/Talc is lightweight to save rotational weight. The Talc lets the tube move easier inside the tire for a better ride with fewer flats.
These are no ordinary bicycle tubes! These extra strong inner tubes stop flats for 2 years because there is Slime inside. - No more flats for 2 years! - Extra strong with Slime sealant inside - Instantly seals tread area punctures up to 1/8" (3mm) in size - Seals multiple punctures repeatedly - Non-toxic and non-flammable - Cleans up with water
Page 1 of 2 Next page