$10.99 - $17.99
- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
BB30 service kit for SRAM DUB cranks. - Includes (2) Enduro 6806/29 ABEC-3 sealed bearings and 2 retaining clips - Bearing Dimensions: OD: 42mm / ID: 29mm / Width: 7mm - Enduro ABEC-3 bearings - Use with SRAM DUB cranks Note: SRAM DUB cranksets are not designed to work in 68mm or 73mm wide shells with inboard bearings. Use only if your frame is a direct-fit bearing system, and the BB shell width is 86.5mm or wider.
Tri-Flow Foaming Lubricant helps penetrate and protect bearings, chains and cables. - Foaming action helps cling to vertical or horizontal surfaces - High grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475F) and humidity
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$8.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
Sunlite's Series II Chain Tool works with Shimano IG, HG, and UG chains. The vinyl coated handles make chain maintenance a breeze, and the screw style makes loosening up a stiff link easy.
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
This Zee Cage II was designed with an integrated EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool that has all of the trailside necessities required to get you out of a jam on your ride. For the cage itself, you'll find it to be respectably lightweight, and to have incredible holding power for when the trails get rough. For easy bottle access, we also gave it a unique side-loading design that allows you take pulls from the right or left-hand side depending on placement. - SWAT design allows for storage and tool integration. - Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight. - Includes EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool with 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm, T25 Torx, and #1 flathead screwdriver. - Right-hand loading on the down tube—left-hand loading on the seat tube. - Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics.
Shimano Genuine disc brake bleed Funnel unit for ST type Road brake lever (M7 thread bleed port) Features: - Oil spill guard lid with an integrated oil stopper holder - Funnel base - Bleeding instructions available for download under 'Documents & Links' below
Shimano Genuine disc brake bleed Funnel unit for BL type MTB brake lever (M5 thread bleed port) Features: - Oil spill guard lid with an integrated oil stopper holder - Funnel base - Bleeding instructions available for download under 'Documents & Links' below
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
DOT Disc Brake Assembly Grease is specially formulated for DOT-fluid brake systems. - Recommended for lever pistons, hose compression nuts, threaded barbs, and olives
- For installing DUB BSA bottom brackets - Compatible with a 3/8-inch drive torque wrench so you can torque to spec
The SRAM Pro Disc Brake Bleed Kit is designed for servicing SRAM disc brakes systems. - Kit includes 2 syringes, fittings, bleed blocks, Torx tool, crowfoot, Bleeding Edge Fitting, and DOT5.1 hydraulic fluid - For use with SRAM X0/ XX/ Guide/Level/Code/HydroR/G2 disc brakes - Compatible with DB-G2-R-A1, DB-G2-R-A2, DB-G2-RE-A2, DB-G2-RS-A1, DB-G2-RS-A2, DB-G2-RSC-A1, DB-G2-RSC-A2, DB-G2-ULT-A1, DB-G2-ULT-A2, DB-GDE-R-A1, DB-GDE-R-B1, DB-GDE-RE-A1, DB-GDE-RS-A1, DB-GDE-RS-B1, DB-GDE-RSC-A1, DB-GDE-RSC-B1, DB-GDE-T-A1, DB-GDE-ULT-A1, DB-LVL-A1, DB-LVL-T-A1, DB-LVL-TL-A1, DB-LVL-TLM-A1, DB-LVL-TLM-B1, DB-LVL-ULT-A1, DB-LVL-ULT-B1, DB-X0-B1, DB-XX-A2
Confident braking means you can go faster. Enough said. SRAM's Disc Brake Bleed Kit is compatible with SRAM XO, XX, Guide, and HydroR brakes. It is not compatible with RockShox' fork bleed kit. Includes the following: - 2 syringes/fittings - Bleed blocks - Torx tool - Crow's foot - Bleeding Edge Fitting
$10.00 - $22.99
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
Upgrade your suspension fork with ultra-low friction wiper seals providing unmatched suspension feel, all while keeping the dirt where it belongs- because no one wants dirt in there
Rear Shock Service Kit Full- Monarch With Autosag Specialized B1
200 hour/1 year Service Kit (includes dust seals, foam rings, o-ring seals) - Recon Gold RL A4 (2018+)
200 HOUR/1 YEAR SERVICE KIT (INCLUDES AIR CAN SEALS, PISTON SEAL, GLIDE RINGS, IFP SEALS, SEAL GREASE/OIL) - SUPER DELUXE THRUSHAFT C1 - TREK (2021)
$8.99 - $18.50
Rock-N-Roll Absolute Dry lubricant is a super-clean chain lube that picks up little or no dirt. - For road bikes only
$8.99 - $18.50
Rock-N-Roll Extreme is a very clean lubricant due to its ability to shed dirt and dust. - For mountain bike or wet road riding
$9.99 - $22.00
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
Holy Cow is the latest in the Rock N' Roll Lubrication's line up of chain lubes. Holy Cow is not flammable and is a very settled wet lube that is as clean or cleaner than most dry lubes. Holy Cow preforms fantastic, like the other Rock N' Roll chain lubes. However, being a little bit of a wet-style chain lube, what little dirt or grit that does get on the chain can be wiped away quickly and easily with the chain looking great again. For all you riders that like to ride with a wet lube but could live better without all the dirt and grit of a wet lube, Holy Cow is just for you.
$9.99 - $47.20
ProGold ProLink is designed to shed dirt, mud, and abrasives, and reduce tacky build-up in all climates. - Smoother shifting, quieter drive train - Repels moisture and reduces oxidation and corrosion - Disperses water and resists wash-off - Will not build up or get tacky - Works well in all climates - Longer chain and sprocket life - Long-lasting - Can be used as a dry lubricant - Environmentally friendly - Available in: 4 fluid-ounce drip, 8 fluid-ounce aerosol, 16 fluid-ounce pump, and 32 fluid-ounce.
• Chrome plated tools • Includes key holder • 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8/10mm
$11.00 - $64.00
- Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way. - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step. - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. Bike Lust can be used on all types of materials and finishes including carbon fiber and matte finishes. It's also fantastic on tires to help shed mud and dirt as you ride.
- New design features improved spline geometry and 3/8-inch drive pocket for use with torque wrenches. - Fits 16-notch X 44mm diameter external bearing bottom bracket cups and disc brake rotor lockrings. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision-fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision-laser-cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each wrench also features an ergonomic single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The new Pedro's Bottom Bracket Wrench, Shimano 16x44 features a 3/8-inch drive for use with torque wrenches. It fits 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket cups including Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups. Also fits many external Threaded types for Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels, and others. Also fits disc brake rotor lockrings with 16 external notches and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Checking your chain for wear is one of the simplest things any cyclist can do to maintain drivetrain performance and minimize maintenance costs. The Pedro's Chain Checker Plus II makes this task quick and easy offering a simple check of 50% and 75% chain wear. To ensure the maximum life from your chain and accuracy of measurement, the tool employs a three-point design which properly isolates pin wear from roller wear. Other two-point designs do not and can incorrectly indicate a worn chain, robbing the user of additional miles and money. The Chain Checker Plus II also includes a chain hook tool, perfect for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench, essential for removal and installation of chainrings. - Three point chain wear tool design properly isolates pin wear from roller wear - Includes a chain hook tool for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench for removal and installation of chainrings - Two chain wear indicators: 50% and 75% - Improved user instructions are laser etched on the tool
Page 1 of 42 Next page