Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
Many frames use internal cable routing for a tidy appearance and improved aerodynamics. In some cases, this can cause unwanted rattling sounds when riding over rough surfaces. Jagwire's Internal Housing Damper slides over brake and shift housing or hydraulic hose to reduce this noise. - 10 meter shops rolls can be cut to length to suit each bike's needs - 10mm outside diameter - Compatibility: 4.0-5.0mm brake housing, shift housing, and hydraulic hose
Jagwire's M10 Adjusting Barrel is a 10 x 1.0mm-threaded replacement cable-adjusting barrel. It's the right replacement part for most mountain bike brake levers. It's made of durable metal with a lockring for locking your adjustments. You get a pack of 10.
$13.99 - $14.99
Jagwire's Sport Inline Adjusters are installed on your shift cable housing sections so that you can fine-tune the shift cable tension by hand (without tools). They're great for keeping your shifting dialed in. They're precision made of lightweight aluminum and nylon for easy use and durability. To install them, remove the cables and housing sections, cut the top housing sections in two and rejoin the sections with the Inline Adjusters in the middle.
$5.49 - $10.99
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - Double-ended SRAM/Shimano mountain and road compatible cable ends - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Double Ended: Yes - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road, Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Defined Color: Silver - Quantity Included: 1
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
$7.50 - $15.00
Spiral cable wrap manages those messy cables to achieve a sleek clean look while protecting shifting, braking, and electronic bike cables and hoses.
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
- MTB or Road - Stainless steel - 1.5mm diameter - 2000mm length
$4.99 - $5.99
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm brake housing - Front or Rear
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter cable housing - For brake cables
- Flexible linear pull brake guide - Guides cable to brake arm - Bag of 10
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 1855mm - Galvanized
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 2667mm - Galvanized
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter brake cable housing
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm
$2.99 - $6.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
$27.99 - $32.99
- Multi-strand construction - Length: 25 feet - Size: 4mm
- Multi-strand construction - Length: 25 feet - Size: 5mm
$71.99 - $97.99
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
- Galvanized steel inner wire - PTFE lined brake housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
- For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes - 1.5mm x 3000mm - Stainless steel
- Complete cable kits for internal three-speed hubs
- Rubber - Color: Black
$2.99 - $3.99
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response - Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference) - Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated with silicon grease to decrease cable friction
Page 1 of 6 Next page