Marker's pro-level freeskiing binding for big mountain and park and pipe riding alike. The Jester Pro's exclusive Triple Pivot Elite toe features a horizontal torsion bar reinforcement, enhancing power and lateral precision. Besides, it's a pretty handy tool to scrap off the snow from the boot sole. Even though we did not neglect the top skiers' demand for increased retention and power transmission, especially when landing backwards, we managed to incorporate the Sole ID construction, which makes the Jester 18 Pro now compatible for both alpine and touring boots.
- One binding, two boot norms
- Whatever boot you wear, all Marker SOLE.ID bindings are compatible to every kind of ski boot! Whether you prefer alpine boots or boots with touring sole, with SOLE.ID the bindings can be adjusted in seconds. The secret is the height-adjustable gliding plate; easy to handle and of course providing uncompromising performance. SOLE.ID respects ISO 5355 (alpine boots) and ISO 9523 (boots with touring soles).
INTER PIVOT HEEL
- The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO 6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Magnesium is THE lightest and most robust metal construction material, making it perfect for our high-end products. This makes you well equipped for a faster run and the most radical lines!
TRIPLE PIVOT ELITE TOE
- The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retention when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. The large supporting surface optimizes the power transmission and allows for great stresses and strains. In relation to their weight, toes with this technology therefore achieve a never-seen-before performance.
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Recommended User Weight||133+ lbs|
* Subject to change without notice.