The Yumi's unique setup is designed to create a playful, easy handling ride quality. Titanal Band construction provides stability and smoothness without extra weight. It also features tip and tail rocker, full sidewall construction, and moderate taper in the tip. The strength of the Yumi has always been the huge range of skiers’ abilities who could enjoy it, and the lively, yet stable feel on the front side blended with the float and maneuverability for an occasional off piste ramble make it yet another winner in its category.
- The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
- Sportive material layup for high dampening and reliability on Freeride skis to also keep relatively light weight.
- Moderate setup of tapered tips for an all-mountain oriented combination of precision on piste and easy handling off piste.
- Direct and strong power transmission with full length sidewalls.
|Profile||Tip & Tail Rocker|
|Core||Multi Layer Woodcore|
* Subject to change without notice.