The new Kendo with 88mm middle width shines with an impressive carving-performance due to the three different radius in the sidecut. This special geometry is 100% adjusted to the tip & tail rocker construction. Depending on the rider's speed or edge angle, the effective edge becomes longer or shorter and the matching sidecut radius provides hold, maneuverability, and smooth running. On top the Kendo 88 is built with a Titanal Frame and Carbon Tips, providing more stability and dampening. At the same time the middle section of the ski becomes stronger and allows a softer setup. As a result the ski becomes extremely lively and as well as stable even at the highest speeds. A multi-layer woodcore, framed by full sidewalls and a P-Tex 2100 base underneath rounds up the premium construction.
- More damping and stability over the full length of the ski
3 RADIUS SIDECUT
- Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all mountain skiing
- The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
- Direct and strong power transmission with full length sidewalls.
BASE P-TEX 2100
- A sintered high-density and high molecular polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability.
- Tip material layup for high reliability/stability at the lightest possible weight.
|Profile||Tip and Tail Rocker|
|Core||Multi Layer Woodcore|
* Subject to change without notice.