The Deacon 84 skis as well on icy slopes as on fresh snow, bringing a smile to the face of experienced skiers. The integrated Titanal Frame delivers power and stability, while the new LowRide XL binding with GripWalk allows great power transfer due to the extra low standheight. The ski comes with Full Sidewall and a P-Tex 4504 base. The 3D.Ridge construction, powered by Titanium combined with 3D.Glass, also increases the power transfer and higher torsional stiffness, an improved edge grip and better liveliness. The new 3D radius concept lifts the carving performance of the ski into another dimension. The ideal on piste carver for changing snow conditions.
3 RADIUS SIDECUT
- Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all mountain skiing
- More damping and stability over the full length of the ski
- 3D.GLASS is Völkl’s development to furthermore improve overall ski performance and stability even in critical snow conditions. Compared to classic glass constructions the three-dimensional and multiple-folded glass layers in the tip and in the tail area result in an increased edge grip and a more vivid rebound behavior in turns.
- Direct and strong power transmission with full length sidewalls.
BASE P-TEX 4504
- P-Tex 4504 is a sintered high-quality base with high molecular weight. It is characterized by its impressive durability and gliding properties. At Völkl we use it on all of our premium all-mountain and race models.
- Central Woodcore Ridge with super-slim wings to significantly reduce weight and swing weight and keep the stability where necessary. Our 3D.Ridge technology - is probably the most extreme and effective construction technique that currently exists. It has become a symbol of VÖLKL lightweight construction. The distinctive characteristic of this technology is a raised central ridge that sharply levels out towards the edges, both in front of and behind the binding. This reduces the inertial mass around the fulcrum to a minimum and significantly enhances the agility of the ski. At the same time, the center ridge allows for a precise dimensioning of the hardness distribution, which leads to an especially harmonious flex on the ski. Despite the weight savings, the 3D.Ridge ensures that there are no compromises in the ski‘s durability and elasticity.
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Profile||XTD Tip & Tail Rocke|
|Core||3 D Full SensorWoodCore|
|Bindings Included||Yes, LowRide XL 13 FR Demo GW|
|Binding Low DIN||4.0|
|Binding High DIN||13.0|
* Subject to change without notice.