The Fovea Clarity Comp + ski race goggle comes with two extra lenses to ensure you can always find the best vision, in any light.
Night skiing lens
Our trusted Fovea race goggle frame now comes with a new lens specifically developed for night skiing. The lens extends Clarity Comp lens technology developed with optical industry leaders Zeiss. It filters the excess of green light associated with floodlighting used for night skiing. The night vision lenses have a very light rose tint to enhance red colors for better contrast, and also feature a seven-layer anti-reflective treatment on each side of the lens. As well as the night skiing lens, the Fovea Clarity Comp + comes with a Cat.1 Clarity Comp No mirror lens and Cat.2 lens for skiing in brighter conditions.
Durable goggle frame
The Fovea goggle frame, designed with input from POC Athlete Aaron Blunck, features a soft and durable goggle frame made from flexible TPU so the goggles will conform to every individual's face shape in even the coldest conditions. Triple-layer face foam ensures comfort against the skin, and a high-density strap makes it easy for racers to find a very tight fit against a helmet for extra security. High-density ventilation padding can be added to the frames to reduce airflow at very high speeds.
All three goggle lenses feature hydrophobic and anti-scratch lens treatments.
- Ski race goggle with two spare lenses
- Clarity Comp Cat.2 lens for bright light
- Spektris mirror coating for Clarity lens technology
- Malleable TPU frame
- Triple-layer face foam
- High-density ventilation padding
- High-density goggle strap
- Ri-Pel anti-scratch, -dirt, -oil and hydrophobic lens treatment
- Spare lenses
- Includes spare Clarity Comp lens for low light condition
- Includes spare Clarity Comp lens for night skiing condition