The first choice for lighter skiers and athletic women who need to slice off every fraction of a second. All features are exactly identical to the Xcell 24.0, except with a DIN range of 8.0 to 18.0. In combination with the proven Twin Cam X heel the X-cell toe features fantastic power transfer and unbeaten shock absorption, especially from the sides on icy slopes.
- The unique Xcell technology makes it possible to filter out short jolts and keep the ski boot perpetually centered. The new Xcell binding also offers what’s likely the most radical design in racing and inspired by F1 design.
TWIN CAM X HEEL
- The next logical step in the improvement of our Twincam heel, with more power, higher elasticity in the release and an optimized performance curve. The new construction increases the boot and ski connectivity for a longer period, even in extremely steep terrain, ensuring precise ski guidance until released. It also offers improved power transfer through the wider connection of the heel rail (NEW: 43 mm). The TC heel’s familiar effective step-in behavior has also been further improved
AFD STAINLESS STEEL
- All MARKER bindings are equipped with a movable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Magnesium is THE lightest and most robust metal construction material, making it perfect for our high-end products. This makes you well equipped for a faster run and the most radical lines!
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Recommended User Weight||133+ lbs|
* Subject to change without notice.