As the lighter cousin to the Duke Pro with a DIN setting up to 13, the Baron has earned its stripes as a favorite amongst big mountain, backcountry enthusiasts. Extended Power Frame (EPF), with its extra-wide connection to the ski, gives it the structure needed to power today's wider skis through any snow conditions, whether inside or outside the resort. The 10mm wider drilling pattern blasts the Baron into a new stratosphere of power, with a DIN setting up to 13. In addition the Baron 13 EPF also comes with Sole.ID and the easy-to-handle climbing aid.
AFD STAINLESS STEEL
- All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children's bindings or on ski tours.
INTER PIVOT HEEL
- The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO 6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Magnesium is THE lightest and most robust metal construction material, making it perfect for our high-end products. This makes you well equipped for a faster run and the most radical lines!
TRIPLE PIVOT ELITE TOE
- The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retention when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. The large supporting surface optimizes the power transmission and allows for great stresses and strains. In relation to their weight, toes with this technology therefore achieve a never-seen-before performance.
- Brake width: 110mm
- Length adjustment: 265 – 325mm (short), 305 – 365mm (long)
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Recommended User Weight||< 265 lbs|
* Subject to change without notice.