The newly developed 12.0 TPX all-mountain binding is suited to advanced to expert skiers looking for a combination of high performance, comfort, and GripWalk compatibility. The Triple Pivot X toe offers great power transmission, upward release function, and low swing weight, while the TCX Light heel contributes to comfort with the easy step in afforded by Twincam technology.
- GripWalk contains a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip. Still, integrated pads made of stiff and rigid materials, guarantee great power transmission and precise release function of the binding.
INTELLIGENT BACKWARD RELEASE
- Intelligent Backward Release clearly differentiates between forces that occur during a backward twisting fall and moments of force that originate from a movement onto the edge of the ski to enter into curves. An individually adjusted spring reliably regulates the backwards release without any loss of performance.
TRIPLE PIVOT COMFORT TOE
- When designing the toe, maximum functionality and a low weight were the order of the day. This resulted in a lightweight binding system that in addition to excellent release properties also provides an individually tailored backwards release. The entire binding is completed by its unbeatable design. The horizontally inserted release spring allows for a compact design and results in a very direct ski binding for optimal power transmission.
TWIN CAM X HEEL
- The next logical step in the improvement of our Twincam heel, with more power, higher elasticity in the release and an optimized performance curve. The new construction increases the boot and ski connectivity for a longer period, even in extremely steep terrain, ensuring precise ski guidance until released. It also offers improved power transfer through the wider connection of the heel rail (NEW: 43 mm). The TC heel's familiar effective step-in behavior has also been further improved.
AFD STAINLESS STEEL
- All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children's bindings or on ski tours.
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Recommended User Weight||< 265 lbs|
* Subject to change without notice.