Lange's legendary performance concentrated in a more comfortable, wider boot. Based on the "choose your fit" concept, the new LX 90 HV ski / all mountain boot now offers a new width of 102 mm at the front of the foot. If you have wide feet and are looking for high performance in a comfortable ski boot, then the LX is the right choice for you. The combination of Lange's legendary performance and a wider fit, coupled with even easier foot entry and exit, ensures you stay comfortable all day long. Our innovative, lightweight Dual Core construction guarantees efficiency, power and precision to make you one with your boot. Mounted on a Gripwalk sole and with a screw added in the shell, it offers more performance and equals the level of the RX boot. Don't hesitate to thermoform your liners to obtain the best possible match for your feet.
- Last : 102
- Flex index : 90
- Shell—Technology : DUAL CORE
- Shell—Material : Polyurethane
- Shell—Bootboard : PLASTIC
- Shell—Specifications : Soft plastic so that the foot can slide in easily
- CuMaterial : Lyfran
- Liner—Technology : Dual 3D Comfort
- Liner -Additional functions : Customisable Core Custom 5
- Buckles—Technology : Alu Race
- Liner—Powerstrap width : 40 mm
- Liner -Tongue : POWER WEDGE TONGUE
- Buckles—Material : Alu
- Soles—Properties : GRIPWALK SOLES
- Additional functions—Canting : External canting
- Soles—Features : Gripwalk
- Liner—Technology—Liner name : Customisable Core Custom 5
- Liner -Additional Features : Specially designed "comfort" soles
|Mondo||Men's US||Women's US||Euro||UK|
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.