Whether you are laying down a hard carve, snorkeling through the deep, or high above it all, the K2 Lien AT is an all-mountain snowboard binding that's built to handle anything you throw its way.
Built for the aggressive all-terrain boarder, the Lien AT binding features our Tripod Chassis, allowing the user to fine-tune the amount of lateral and medial flex of the binding according to their preference. It features a 3° cant that places the snowboarder in an optimally balanced riding position.
Its responsive AT Opti Highback is tough and durable and features our Gap Eraser forward lean adjustment to minimize weight and eliminate unnecessary components. Convenient toolless adjustability means you can dial the fit on the fly, and the Sender 3D ankle and PerfectFit 2.0 toe straps are strong, comfortable, and designed to fully customize your fit.
The Lien AT's aluminum ratchets are virtually bulletproof, and feature our EZ Feed design to make strappin-in lightning quick, and the Adjustable Power Ramp slides in or out to perfectly match the bottom of your boot outsole for zero lag when the turns are tight.
- TriPod Chassis w/ Lockout Block: A supportive and smooth-flexing chassis that uses interchangeable pods on the base of the binding to customize the lateral mobility and feel to your exact liking. Or, use the Lockout Block to eliminate lateral roll entirely.
- AT Opti Highback with Gap Eraser Forward Lean Adjustment: Stiff, durable, and temperature-resistant nylon provide maximum responsiveness and support. Customize your forward lean without the need for tools or a traditional forward lean block.
- Sender Ankle Strap: A low-profile, padless, and responsive injection-molded ankle strap built to optimize power transfer.
- Perfect Fit 2.0 Toe Strap: Patented toe strap technology that uses flexible hinges and lock levers to custom fit the toe strap to any snowboard boot silhouette.
- 3° Canted Footbed: 3° of inward canting in the footbed places the rider in a natural riding position.
- 100% Tool-Less Adjustment: Once mounted to your board, all strap and highback adjustments can be done on the fly without the need for screwdrivers or other tools.