Redefined and reloaded, you'll appreciate the sleek aesthetic of the hidden eps foam on the women's Avera™ MIPS® helmet as well as the beveled detail on the venting slider, so it can be adjusted easily while wearing mittens or gloves.
THE WOMEN'S AVERA™ MIPS® HELMET'S MOST RECOGNIZABLE QUALITY IS ITS DISTINCT DESIGN LINES, INSPIRED BY GIANT MOUNTAIN LANDSCAPES AND SMOOTH TURNS.
The Women's Avera Mips® Helmet benefits from lightweight IN-MOLD™ CONSTRUCTION and features a personalized fit via the In Form™ Fit System with Vertical Tuning. Meanwhile, on-the-go temperature control for maximum warmth or cooling is achieved through Thermostat Control™ Adjustable Venting combined with the fog-free Stack Vent. The new Avera Mips® truly provides the perfect fit, plush comfort and added protection needed for all conditions and terrain.
- Impact Management: MIPS® - Multi-Directional Impact Protection System
- Construction: Women's Styling and Details
- Ventilation: Thermostat Control™ Adjustable Venting, Stack Vent™ Technology
- Fit System: The In Form™ Fit System Makes It Easy To Dial In a Custom Fit In Seconds - Even With Gloves On. An Ergo-Friendly Dial At The Base Of The Helmet Provides Up To 6Cm Of Adjustment and Enhanced Stability.
- Electronics Compatibility: Compatible With Aftermarket Giro Audio Systems By Outdoor Tech
- Certification: CE EN1077
- Highlights: Plush Max Padding, Compatible with Aftermarket Giro Audio Systems by Outdoor Tech
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR SIZE
Wrap a measuring tape around your head, keeping the tape level from front to back.
Note the measurement and reference the Size Guide.
|ADULT SUPER FIT SIZE||CIRCUMFERENCE|
|Small||52 - 55.5 cm|
|Medium||55.5 - 59 cm|
Note: We recommend you try helmets on before buying. Make sure the helmet fits with a little room when the fit system is loose, and sits low enough to protect your forehead without hindering vision. Once you’ve got the right size, you can adjust the fit.
HOW TO ADJUST THE FIT
Step 1: Adjust the fit system at the rear of the helmet for a snug, secure fit. Some helmets also include a vertical tuning feature that allows you to adjust the fore/aft tilt, for optimal positioning on your head.
Step 2: Adjust the straps so that they sit just below the earlobes.
Step 3: Adjust the buckle so that it rests against the back of the jaw/throat.
Step 4: Adjust the interior pads if needed.
Step 5: Check the fit to make sure helmet is comfortable and secure. It should not roll forward or back, or be able to slide off.