The Garneau Cristal II features Garneau's award-winning and patented X-Comfort Zone Technology that lets the foot swell 5-10mm during riding. That means that hotspots are eliminated when the foot swells, and it also eliminates bunions over time. The two-strap and one-buckle closure system paired with Power Zone technology ensures a secure, comfortable fitting shoe that eliminates slippage and keeps the foot cozy all ride long. Patented fiberglass and nylon injected outsole provides the perfect balance of compliance and power transfer for smooth riding all day long, and the breathable upper commands moisture-free riding no matter how far your journey takes you.
- Shoe Technology : X-Comfort Zone - Power Zone: Increased arch support and power transfer
- Shoes Weight: 9.3 oz/265 g (size 38)
- Outsole: Patented Ergo Air injected nylon/fiberglass; extremely ventilated
- Insole: Breathable, ventilated
- Closure System: Double-adjustment ratchet and hook and loop strap for a better adjustment
- Cleats: Cleats aren't included with the shoes.