The all-new women's Carbon LS-100 III shoes take all the features you love from the previous version, with the addition of Garneau's most innovative feature: the X-Comfort Zone. X-Comfort Zone technology allows the foot to swell up to 5 mm while riding, thus eliminating hot spots and discomfort. It also accommodates wider feet and eliminates bunions over time. The Boa IP1-S dial allows you to microadjust your fit with the twist of a knob, and the patented carbon composite outsole provides maximum power output. The shoes also come with a COOLMAX insole to provide cooling during hot summer months and our Power Zone technology for maximum efficiency. The women's Carbon LS-100 III Shoes look amazing, are super durable and a great choice to complete your cycling outfit.
- Shoe Technology : X-Comfort Zone - Power Zone: Increased arch support and power transfer
- Shoes Weight: 7.2 oz/ 205g (size 38)
- Outsole: Patented Carbon Composite outsole
- Insole: COOLMAX: Moisture wicking, breathable and ventilated
- Closure System: Boa IP1-S two-way micro-adjustment: Custom fit and easy replacement
- Cleats: Cleats aren't included with the shoes.