Precise handling at full speed.
- Mountain bike's first tuned carbon wheel system for cross country/trail riding and racing.
- Front and rear specific wheels tuned and optimized to address the specific performance requirements and loads of mountain bike riding.
- Compliant tuned front wheel improves handling and maximizes grip and control in turns. Wider inner rim width supports wider tire profile in front, increased volume and contact patch, and rounds tire profile to enhance turning.
- Stiff tuned rear wheel supports peak loads and enhances stability and tracking at speed. Narrower inner rim width supports narrower tire profile in rear, improves rolling resistance, and sharpens tire edge for grip.
|Inner Rim Width||
|Outer Rim Width||
|Hub||Synthesis 11 (industry Nine Hydra Hub)|
* Subject to change without notice.