Lightweight and warmer than ever with comfort you can feel from the start.
The men's Burton Moto Snowboard Boot has it all so you can get after it all. Hassle-free Speed Zone means you can make record time from lodge to lift line, Total Comfort lets you spoil your dogs with a broken-in feel right out of the box, and the featherweight DynoLITE outsole cushions every bump. Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies cold weather by capturing and radiating body warmth back at you. Soft and forgiving, the Moto's proven comfort will improve your skills as you explore the entire mountain.
- Lacing: Speed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- Flex/Response: Durable polyurethane backstay, 1:1 soft flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Liner: Imprint 1+ liner with integrated lacing offers a increased comfort and an improved wrap on the heel and ankle
- Cushioning: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- Outsole: DynoLITE outsole offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- Burton Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
|Boot Lacing||Speed Zone lacing system|
|Recommended Use||All Mountain|
* Subject to change without notice.