BOA convenience and all-terrain readiness in a lightweight boot that offers Total Comfort right out of the box.
Breaking in new boots is nothing to fear with the men's Burton Moto BOA Snowboard Boot and its Total Comfort construction. With Burton-exclusive science on the inside, you get a broken-in fit that's warm and comfortable right out of the box. The speed, ease, and lifetime-warrantied performance of the BOA Fit System with Burton-exclusive New England Ropes laces means no wasted time, while the ultra-light DynoLITE outsole delivers soft cushioning even in cold temps.
- Lacing: BOA Fit System featuring Coiler technology uses an inner coiler that automatically recoils the lace back into the inner spool allowing for clean lace management, a snug fit, and a faster lace-up process with the simple twist of a dial, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- Flex/Response: Durable polyurethane backstay, 1:1 soft flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Liner: Man fur is soft and fuzzy, providing a warm and comfortable entrance into the boot, Imprint 1+ liner with integrated lacing offers a increased comfort and an improved wrap on the heel and ankle
- Cushioning: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- Outsole: DynoLITE outsole offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- Burton Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
|Boot Lacing||BOA Fit System featuring Coiler technology|
|Recommended Use||All Mountain|
|Liner||Imprint 1+ w/Man Fur|
* Subject to change without notice.