Service Product Catalog
This opener grips the bottle cap like a wolf on prey and pops it right off every time! We even added a slot for truing your brake rotors and a large hole for a keychain or carabiner. This is not just some generic opener we selected from a catalog – this is a precision engineered tool that you will want to have with you all the time. Weight is a mere 32g so you can carry it with you wherever you go (even on the bike). - Precision shaping for the best bottle opening experience - Grips the bottle cap like a wolf on prey and pops it right off every time - Features slot for truing brake rotors and a large hole for a keychain or carabiner - Made in the USA from 7075 T6 aluminum - 32g
The Masterlink Pliers is a multi-tool developed to provide functions that are not on a typical multi-tool. It is designed to be light and compact so you can carry it with you. This tool serves as a tire lever, valve core remover, valve stem lock nut wrench, and master link pliers. It also provides storage for two master links so you will always be prepared on the trail. Magnets hold the master links securely in place and self close the tool. - Weight: 38.5g - Size: 116 mm x 20 mm x 9 mm - Material: 7075-T6 aluminum - 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed master links and chains - Compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links
$10.99 - $17.99
- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
Tri-Flow Foaming Lubricant helps penetrate and protect bearings, chains and cables. - Foaming action helps cling to vertical or horizontal surfaces - High grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475F) and humidity
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$7.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
Sunlite's Gear & Grime Cleaning Brush is one of our favorite little multi-taskers. Use it to clean your entire drivetrain, from chain rings to derailleur pulleys, and from chains to cogs. It's made from tough nylon with stiff brush bristles that really get in the tight spots. They say a clean bike is a happy bike, and this brush makes any bike very happy.
- 15mm pedal wrench - Easy-to-grip rubber handle provides adequate leverage
Sunlite's Series II Chain Tool works with Shimano IG, HG, and UG chains. The vinyl coated handles make chain maintenance a breeze, and the screw style makes loosening up a stiff link easy.
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
- Easy to use tool for checking chain wear
$10.00 - $22.99
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
$8.99 - $18.50
Rock-N-Roll Absolute Dry lubricant is a super-clean chain lube that picks up little or no dirt. - For road bikes only
$8.99 - $18.50
Rock-N-Roll Extreme is a very clean lubricant due to its ability to shed dirt and dust. - For mountain bike or wet road riding
$9.99 - $22.00
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
Holy Cow is the latest in the Rock N' Roll Lubrication's line up of chain lubes. Holy Cow is not flammable and is a very settled wet lube that is as clean or cleaner than most dry lubes. Holy Cow preforms fantastic, like the other Rock N' Roll chain lubes. However, being a little bit of a wet-style chain lube, what little dirt or grit that does get on the chain can be wiped away quickly and easily with the chain looking great again. For all you riders that like to ride with a wet lube but could live better without all the dirt and grit of a wet lube, Holy Cow is just for you.
$5.90 - $15.90
- Exceptional friction reduction and anti-wear properties with greatly reduced friction in metal to metal applications
• Chrome plated tools • Includes key holder • 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8/10mm
$11.00 - $64.00
The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike Lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step, making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! It's also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. - Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads
Driven by a request from mechanics in the pits every day, and sure to become a favorite, the Disc Wrench features 7mm and 8mm flare style box wrenches needed for the delicate hose fittings found on hydraulic disc brakes. The compact wrench also features a disc rotor truing slot and is made from precision laser cut tool steel. - Precision laser-cut tool steel. - Features 7mm & 8mm flare wrenches plus rotor truing slot.
$11.99 - $40.00
Green Fizz's biodegradable solvent-free formula can be safely used on all parts and materials, including carbon fiber, without washing away grease and lubricants or damaging delicate parts. - Advanced plant-derived surfactants quickly remove tough dirt and grime from the whole bike - Use on the whole bike without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts - Safe, biodegradeable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC - Can be used with or without water
Oranj Peelz has quickly and effectively degreased drivetrains for more than twenty years using a unique citrus-based solvent/surfactant blend. Designed specifically for bicycle drivetrain degreasing, the powerful, biodegradable formula penetrates into every surface and quickly loosens and dissolves even the toughest drivetrain grime. The water-soluble formula rinses easily leaving surfaces residue-free. - Unique citrus-based solvent/surfactant blend quickly dissolves away grease and grime. - Low surface tension allows superior penetration allowing the degreaser to remove contamination from all surfaces of the drivetrain. - Biodegradable, water-soluble formula easily rinses away.
Quickly and easily overhaul your entire drivetrain! Free the Chain Pig from his pen and watch him devour chain grime as only a pig can! The Pig Pen II Drivetrain Maintenance Kit includes everything you need: New and improved Chain Pig II hands-free chain cleaner, gear brush, 4oz Pig Juice degreaser, and 4oz XDry chain lube. Pig Juice: Developed specifically for Pedro's grime-devouring Chain Pig chain cleaner, Pig Juice is an impressively effective and economical degreaser/cleaner that makes bicycle drivetrain cleaning quick, easy, and safe for anyone from novice to professional. Pig Juice features an advanced pre-activated formula that quickly penetrates & loosens, removing oils, soils, and grime with less scrubbing & rinsing, and leaves spotless residue-free parts. Free of harsh chemicals, gentle enough to use on any material, fully biodegradable, fragrance-free, dye-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. X Dry: Formulated with Pedro's exclusive CleanTech Chemistry, X Dry uses advanced polymer technology that drys to a unique semi-fluid film and provides clean and long-lasting performance in dry to mixed conditions. Noticeably elevates efficiency, runs quiet, reduces wear, and repels water and grime. Gear Brush: Perfect for degreasing cassette, derailleur pulleys, and chainrings. - Includes hands-free chain cleaner, gear brush, 4 oz degreaaser and 4 oz chain lube
- Innovative chain retention hook locks tool onto cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. - Tool geometry offers maximum effective leverage and compact 270mm length. - Compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-Speed. Chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth. - Integrated fixed gear lockring wrench optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings. Pedro's new Pro Chain Whip takes inspiration from our beloved Vise Whip, applying many of the same functional principles to a more traditional chain whip design. The Pro Chain Whip design focuses on functionality, practicality, and safety. The innovative chain retention hook offers multiple benefits. First it keeps the chain secured to the tool during storage. Secondly, it improves user safety by locking the tool onto the cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. An added bonus of this feature is that the tool stays in place on its own. No more fumbling with your cassette lockring tool with one hand while trying to keep your chain whip in place. Being attached to the cassette, the Pro Chain Whip can also be used to slide the cassette off the hub. A nice option when dealing with grimy gears. Keeping traveling mechanics and portability in mind, the Pro Chain Whip geometry maximizes effective leverage while keeping the tool length to a compact 270mm and 225g weight. The integrated fixed gear lockring wrench, optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings, adds versatility and is one less tool to carry. The Pro Chain Whip is compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-speed, and the chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth.
- Micro Lever Compatible - Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee - Hex Wrenches: 3, 4, 5, 6mm - T25 torx - Flat Blade screwdriver - 70 grams Pedro's new Rx Micro multi-tool is ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments, delivering the perfect balance of size, weight, and function. It's designed for performance and durability with a 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee.
The right multi-tool can be the difference between finishing the most epic ride of your life and going for the longest walk of your life carrying a busted bike. Pedro's has drawn upon its experience making professional shop tools to make sure you finish that epic ride. Pedro's Six-Pack Chain Tool is a super-compact, professional-quality, minimalist multi-tool that's great on its own or as a supplement to other multi-tools lacking a chain tool or spoke wrenches. The Six-Pack Chain tool is made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and long-lasting performance. The small ergonomic design fits almost anywhere but performs like a full-size chain tool. The Six-Pack Chain Tool Multi-Tool weighs 80 grams and has 6 functions, including 5mm hex key, a flat blade screwdriver, and shop-quality chain tool with integrated 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm spoke wrenches. - 80 gram, 6-function multi-tool - Made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and long-lasting performance - Small ergonomic design fits anywhere but performs like full size chain tool - Includes 5mm hex wrench, flathead screwdriver and shop quality chain tool with integrated 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5 mm spoke wrenches
$3.99 - $5.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Page 1 of 26 Next page