- Steel - Threads onto 3/8" axle - Knurled & grooved - Diameter: 33mm - Sold in pairs
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
The Monolever was an instant classic and has become a clear favorite with pro riders around the world because of its familiar feel, smooth edges and variety of handle options.
- 4140 Chromoly - 3 Possible peg positions for longer peg life - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapters included - 4 inches (length) x 1-3/8 inches (outer diameter) - Sold in pairs - 8.75 oz (17.5 oz for a pair)
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
$24.99 - $26.99
- Super hardened nylon construction - 40mm diameter, 100mm length - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - 90g (pair)
Designed specifically for use with Odyssey's Quartet FRONT or REAR hubs. SPECS - Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum for greater strength and durability - Steel insert prevents guard deformation, prolonging bearing life
- Precise fit and smooth function - Great cable travel range - Shielded cables for durability - Includes upper and lower cables - Use: 1-1/8" BMX
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
Odyssey racing spokes use butting dimensions that are tailor-made for BMX racing, and they’re still strong enough to handle some light street riding too. You’ll save roughly an ounce per wheel on 36’s. Only the best stainless steel has been used, and the gradual butting transitions are ideal for the stresses that a 20-inch wheel has to endure. - Proprietary professional-grade stainless steel. - BMX specific butting transition dimensions.
A huge leap forward in pedal technology that results in a simpler overall design. Extremely lightweight plastic bodies eliminate the need for bearings and allow for a spindle that is significantly stronger than normal. Metal pins make the pedal very grippy, and the pedal will still function normally when pins are removed from one side for grind tricks. No flimsy outboard end caps. Pedal body halves are easy and inexpensive to replace – instead of replacing the whole pedal. - 9/16-inch, heat-treated, 4140 chromoly spindle - Proprietary high-strength plastic composite
6061 aluminum with precision sealed mechanism bearing and lower (17mm) stack height.
- Allows the use of wheels with 3/8" axles to be used with frames or pegs requiring 14mm axles - Durable chromoly construction - Sold in pairs
- Super hardened Cr-Mo/Nylon construction - 40 x 100mm - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - Diameter: 40mm - 320g (pair) - Material: Chromoly Core w/Nylon Sleeve - Sold in pairs
A total redesign of Odyssey's popular MDS sprocket. With a built-in full guard, this sprocket lives up to its name, helping to protect your chain from anything you can throw at it. Sprocket thickness increases towards the guard area for greater strength. Compatible with all chain widths. - 7075 Aluminum
The 10-4 Bar is the biggest bar Odyssey makes. It uses large radius bends, thicker walled, butted tubing, and a traditional 7/8-inch crossbar for superior strength and durability. These bars have a post-weld heat-treating which is guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects. Features: - 1.8/1.3mm thick, multi-butted main tubing - Butted, traditional 7/8? crossbar for strength - Large radius bends for greater durability - Post-weld heat-treated Specs: - 10-inch rise - 30-inch width - 11-deg backsweep - 4-deg upsweep
Previous page Page 2 of 2