- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
- 15mm pedal wrench - Easy-to-grip rubber handle provides adequate leverage
Sunlite's Series II Chain Tool works with Shimano IG, HG, and UG chains. The vinyl coated handles make chain maintenance a breeze, and the screw style makes loosening up a stiff link easy.
• Allows quick chain assembly without extra hands • Spring-loaded tool holds both chain ends
• 5/6mm hex wrenches
Be prepared out there with Sunlite's 9 Function Multi Tool. You've got 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches, a Torx 25 for your rotors as well as a flat and Phillips screwdriver. It's small, it's light and it barely takes up any room.
Sunlite's Adjustable Wrench is forged from steel and chrome plated for maximum durability. It's 6-inch length strikes the balance of maneuverability with good leverage. And the handle is coated for a non-slip, comfy grip.
- Chain gauge for checking wear and stretch - Also includes an integrated assembly hook for making installing chains easier
Sunlite's Cro-Mo Spoke Wrenches are forged from hardened and chrome plated chromoly for years of faithful service. The vinyl coating not only gives you a no-slip grip, but also lets you know what size it is instantly.
• Reset-able • Schrader valve
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
• 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm sizes • On a ring
- 6 function mutli tool - Hex keys: 3/4/5/6mm - Flathead and Phillips screwdrivers
- 9 function multi tool - Hex keys: 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - Flathead and Phillips screwdrivers
- Removes square, ISIS, and Octalink style cranks - Recessed threads won't damage crank threads
- Laser-cut single-ended cone wrenches in a variety of common sizes - A must for any home, garage or shop
- Thin-profiled pedal wrench with a 15mm open end, and an integrated 16mm box end wrench - Thin profile is compatible with tricky pedals and those with narrow wrench flats - Rubberized coating on handle provides both positive grip and improved comfort - Made from long-lasting and durable Chromoly steel
• 3-piece set • Steel
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
- True universal chain breaker works with up to 11-speed chains - Comfortable ergonomic grip - Includes one replacement pin
- Heat treated - Individual hex key
Page 1 of 1